DIY: candleholder spray mishap

This is another of my finds from the thrift shop! I already loved the color, but the paint is chipped off around some areas. So I decided to spray paint it. 

I wanted to go with yellow. And I spray painted the back first.
Once the back dried up, I spray painted the top. When I sprayed my second coat, I noticed that there was a crack pattern that started to form. It must be considered a flaw in the art of spray painting - but I loved how it looked!


So I kept repeating whatever I was doing to make this crack pattern around the central part of the candleholder - as you see in this picture. I am also thinking of adding some more detail. And as soon as I do, you will get to see them here. 


Popular Posts